Shopkeeper: Good morning madam. How can I help you?
Customer : I want to buy a beautiful frock for my daughter.
Shopkeeper : How old is she?
Customer : She is 2 years old.
Shopkeeper : Do you want causal or party wear.
Customer : I want party wear.
Shopkeeper : Do you want any particular colour?
Customer : No, but the frock must be very attractive. Show me only the latest stuff.

Shopkeeper : Do not worry madam. We have latest stock. Which size do you want?
Customer : I do not have an idea about the size.
Shopkeeper : No problem. See this frock. I think this size will be ok for her.
Customer : Yes, I also think so. Do you have black colour in it?
Shopkeeper : Yes, we do have.
Customer : What is its prize?
Shopkeeper : It is of 2000 Rs.
Customer : It is too expensive. I will give you only 1500 Rs.
Shokeeper : We are charging reasonably from you.
Customer : I will not give you more than 1500 Rs.
Shopkeeper : Ok. If you are insisting, give 1800 Rs.
Customer : No. You are over charging.
Shopkeeper : Now I have left my profit. Give me 1700 Rs.
Customer : I am giving you 1600 Rs.
Shopkeeper : You won. Give the money.
Customer : Pack the frock in a nice box.
Shopkeeper : Here it is your bag.
Customer : Thank you.
Shopkeeper : Thanks for shopping here. Have a nice day.




What a bargaining !!
Jenny : look what I’ve got
Fay     : wow, that’s the snazzing looking handbag I’ve ever seen. Where did you get it ?
Jenny : I got it in Paris on my last trip
Fay     : I bet it cost a fortune ?
Jenny : no it didn’t, I got it for half price because the shop was a having a clearance sale.
Fay     : what a bargain ! you’ll have to take me with you next time

Explanation :
Something that is a bargaining is good value for money, usually because it has been sold at a lower price than normal

Example : at this price the wine is a bargain..